I am a medical specialist for internal medicine with focus on rheumatology and osteology as well as psychosomatic medicine.
This means that next to diagnosing and treating general internal diseases (such as high blood pressure, diabetes, cardiac insufficiency, medical checkups, and surgical clearance), I specialize in the treatment of chronic inflammatory joint disorders (and other rheumatological diseases) and of osteoporosis.
Due to my training in psychosomatic medicine, a holistic medical perspective is of utmost importance to me, that is, I aim to take as much time as you need for your concerns and questions and to explain all your clinical records in understandable terms.
General internistic services
- Blood samples
- Internistic status
incl. ECG and lung function
- Medical checkups
- Blood pressure adjustments
incl. 24 hour blood pressure measurements
- Diabetes management
- Pre- and postoperative internistic treatment
incl. surgical clearing
- Detailed discussion of test results and planning of further interdisciplinary treatment steps
Rheumatologisches und Osteologisches Angebot
- Rheumatic status
- Devising individual treatment plans
- General therapy adjustments
- Long term treatment of rheumatic patients
- Pain therapy (incl. joint infiltration when needed, infusions)
- Treatment of osteoporosis
- Support in integrating and accepting a chronic disease in your daily life
- “Help for self-help”
Languages: German, English